About Charles Tuttle Yerxa
Source: Marquis Who's Who, 2004.
- Occupation: Agriculturist
- Education: BS, University California, Berkeley, 1941.
- Political/Religious Affiliations: Republican.
- Civil/Military Service: Vice president Woodland Memorial Hospital, 1960-70;
Trustee Colusa Mosquito Abatement Commission, 1965;
Served to Lt. Comdr. USNR, 1941-46.
- Positions Held: Chairman of the Board, California Tomato Processing Board, 1970-78;
Chairman of the Board, Sunsweet Inc., Stockton, CA, 1975;
President, Colusa-Glenn Prodn. Credit Assn., 1965-79;
President, Charles T. Yerxa Farms Inc., Colusa, 1960.
- Career-Related: Director, Federal Land Bank, 1962-75;
Board of Directors, Prune Adminstrn. Com.