- Daughter of Aaron Yerxa and Maria Todd
- Born 1838 before the family moved to Union Corner
- Married Frank Green
- Was Baptized and joined the Baptist Church at Union Corner
- Died 1 October 1885 aged 47 years
- Buried in Union Corner Cemetery
- Frank Green was born
- Son of
- Was a farmer at Green Road, Union Corner, Carleton County NB
Children of Elizabeth Yerxa and Frank Green
- Florence E. Green born 9 April 1862
Died 9 September 1864 aged 2 yrs. 5 mos.
- Howard B. Green born January 1863
Died 16 July 1864 aged 1 yr. 6 mos.
- Rebecca G. Green born 6 October 1867
Died October 1869 aged 2 yrs. 16 days.
- James F. Green born August 1878
Died November 1878 aged 3 mos.
- William E. Green born 1880
The first four children’s names with death dates and ages were recorded on the gravestone with their mother, Elizabeth Green, in Union Corner Cemetery