On 10 April, 1860, Aaron and wife, Maria Yerxa, sold the east part, Lot No. 4 in Richmond, to their son, Elias Yerxa for 100 pounds. Elias Yerxa and wife, Emma Yerxa, sold the farm, east part of Lot No. 4, Union Corner, on 13 July, 1866. Then, on 20 Aug. 1866, Elias purchased a farm in Woodstock Parish, south of the Woodstock Grant. This farm was located on the road leading to Benton, Carleton County.